. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Tooth AchE LiKE mad

At home the whole day today..except for dinner time...darling brought me out for dinner... It's good staying home..feeling the warmth of family once again...haven't been home for ages..has a good time talking to everyone in my family... watch tv from 7pm all the way till 10pm..haha..nice feeling..really..

And the weather's like super hot!!! can't stand it... feeling like walking around naked..argh.. and my tooth is aching like hell...but much better than previous nights.. my wisdom tooth is growing at the left lower jaw...right behind..and my jaw is too small for a new tooth...so.. sigh..it has to leave its home.. gotta go Hougang Polyclinic to get referal to Alexandra hospital for the surgery *sobz* my greatest phobia...injections!!! but no choice lah...once and for all.. not really very painful leh..can anyone understand my pain? was crying away the past few nights..waking up in the middle of the nights in tears.. but luckily i was at darling's house.. at least i get some comfort..haha~ then dar's mummy come in and peep at my swollen face when i was sleeping...then paste dunno wat yoko yoko white square plaster on my face.. looks stupid, but it really workds! haha.. then... today..i receive a call from dar's mummy, asking me about my tooth..haha.. it's comforting to know that she cares.. about my tooth..it's so intersting.. at least she understands..about my pain *sobz*

was playing the piano today..haven't touched it for so long.. i mean, i'm a piano teacher and i haven't touched the piano for months.. so ridiculous...wonder if i'll ever forget how to play..haha.. learning it for like ...er.. 15 years... who knows..hmm.. i play the piano for extremly long hours when i'm feeling down..or feeling happy...the 2 extremes...i can sit there for 1 hour++.... usually pop songs ...but dunno why today play classical pieces leh..haha..mozart...

and i'm suppose to go for lifeguard meeting today..haha..i'm alreay outta Ngee Ann Poly.. but.. wat to do? competition's on 18th July..and the girls in LG can't even form a team of 4! gotta go back...with LYNN! haha.. we better get gold again this year..and our record better remain! But i'm lazy to go back for training leh..dunno still can swim or not...scully a layer of oil floats up..OopS! say..if we win in the NUS competition, then maybe i consider going for the Nationals..haha.. i scared my record later break by someone else leh..haha..so, must go back and set a better record *blush*

Daddy just gave me the new Aranda Country Club new membership card..haha..it looks 10 times better than the old one...haha~ but i seldom use it also...

Tooth's aching...


0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket