. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

I need L.U.C.K

just reached home...went for a stroll at Bishan Park with Darling..talking about the next 5 months ahead, before he goes into army.. He's confused, he's blur, he's fearful, he's anxious.. MIXED feelings...it's killing him...and it's killing me... Dar says wat we need now is L.U.C.K... funny thing is that, i never believed in luck..and now i'm actually pinning everything on L.U.C.K... *funny*

Had a little chat with Gray online..haven't met him for more than a year... well, he's asking me for some advices with a girls he likes.. but already have a boyfriend... hm... not that i encourage 'triangle' love stories.. but i just told him to H.E.C.K....if he really likes the girl....so H.E.C.K even if she already has a boyfriend.. Met Herman on the MRT on the way to dar's house.. he called me, i couldn't recognise him.. he's always so cheerful.. last time when i was still with Sentosa, he's the only one that does not sit on the tower, but instead, he walks around the beach.. ya lah, doing ABIT of patrolling...at the same time..talking to small kids... foreigners... playing with pets...etc... he just can't sit still..and he loves BIKES!... bicycle i mean... motorbikes, i dunno.... he's really good with bicycles...entered lotsa competition...can do stunts etc.. had a good time talking to him, though it's only a short while from YCK to Sembawang...

Taizi's gonna be 4 years old soon..when he wakes up..he's 2 grams underweight... i thought i might overfeed him. Well, shall give him more snacks tmr :) suddenly thought of this...that Dar really loves me.. he actually spent all he have to buy me the thing i like.. so touched, everytime i thought of this.. just now hug Dar, my tears almost rolled down... when i told him that he can't leave me.. not that i'm feeling insecure or wat, just that i can't imagine what it would be like without him.. and that..he's going army soon.. this makes me even more fearful.. aimless.. lost.. scared.. when he's not with me.. no one to take care of me... no one to force me to eat my meals regularly.. no one to scold me..

A.L.O.N.E

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket