. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Approaching Year End...

A friend told me that.. if someone comments that you haven't changed much the last year compared to this year, it's not something to rejoice about.. you SHOULD be different.. and of course.. for the better.

Family...
I'm glad that i've spent more time with my family THIS year than LAST year. REJOICE!

i've been staying out since 19..and it's this year that i meet up with my family more often to dine together.. and even went for holiday to Taiwan & Hongkong.. it's really a rare chance that we can go on holiday together as all our schedules' so different. Also, i interact more with cousins and relatives...aunties..uncles.. and even meet up with my Japanese cousin Toru.. we chat regularly on msn..updating each other on what's going on with our lives... once or twice a month, i'll go over to nanny's house on sundays to eat lunch.. then laze on the sofa and just fall asleep there.. it's so cosy..

In year 2008, i must spend time with family and relatives..and also, to go on a holiday again! this time with my own family, with my maternal grandparents..and close relatives.. dad says he's gonna form a tour of 20 pple.. 20 family members + relatives! so cool!

Self-Improvement...
I'm glad I've achieved more THIS year than LAST year.

I completed 2 songs for my Piano Diploma..Scarlatti and Mozart.. working on Chopin now and finally Bartok.. then.. all the best to me.. hoping to finish up my Dip by Sept 2008, if not Feb 2009.

Started Violin this year too! Doing my Grade 3 soon.. tsk tsk.. really tough..

Did Japanese also!.. went for JLPT 4 2 weeks ago.. now i can read Jap and speak Jap! not that fluent yet lah..

Started Organ lesson with Iris.. er.. 1 lesson only.. have to find time next year.. Organ is so cool! i always thot that my rhythmic sense is not bad til I see iris play the organ.. oh man.. so cheem..

will continue to strive on all these! to add on, gotta renew my First Aid cert, my NROC cert, my NCAP hours.. *pant*

Financially...
I'm glad i earn more THIS year than LAST year, but i also spend more THIS year than LAST year.

which is bad.. i really spent too much this year.. going holiday and buying stuff.. i will DEFINATELY control my spendings in year 2008! to kick off, went to get myself a savings plan.. insurance..

well, i will try to maintain my earnings in year 2008, and save more.. will not be changing a new car so soon... will not be such a spendthrift..

Health...
I'm glad that i am healthier THIS year than LAST year.

at least..my exercising routine is more regular..and i i lost 3 kg this year.. yeah! will continue to exercise.. i'm concerned about my health rather than my weight.. coz weight can't determine how healthy you'll be.. of course, cannot be too fat lah.. i've done all the necessary check ups and i'm 100% healthy! Thank God!

Relationships...
I'm glad that i manage relationship better THIS year than LAST year.

I spend time with different groups of friends.. used to neglect them.. but now, i make an effort to try to meet them once in a while.. this year, i'm glad that i actually met up with NP lifegaurds.. and of course, the folks..still maintaining our regular meet ups.. and Iris! i see her more this year..and i'm so happy about it. and in year 2008, we're going Batam for SPA every month! (gee~).. Veron..my Drama/Jap/KTV sis! and QC.. my can-talk-about-anything-under-the-sun friend.. and Weijin... my impact sweet supplier! i'm totally pleased that God has blessed me with friends like these!

Spiritually...
I'm glad that when i knock on God's door THIS year, He said "Come in, my princess!"

Thanks God for Alvin, for sharing so much with me.


I'm gonna make a difference in Year 2008!

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket