. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Solid Rock

Went New Creation today..finally..

Finally..coz so many pple has been asking me to go NCC, and i kept giving excuses til..today.

Went with Terra and Glenn.. Edmund's supposed to come today..but he gotta bring his new cat to visit his granny..hee~

Met with Terra and Glenn at The Rock's entrance..and wanted to go get the queue ticket for 2.30pm service..but, no one there..hmm.. so, we just went ahead for BK lunch.. we met at 1pm..and ate til like 2.10pm.. had a great time catching up with 2 of them.. brought me back to the days when we met up to jam together.. Terra's the singer, and Glenn's the guitarist.. i play keyboard of course.. It's amazing how we met like 6 years ago...haha.. i met Edmund at cold storage while packing sweets! we were doing some part time job that time.. and he told me he's looking for a keyboardist to form a band..then..ta da! all of us met! those were the days... anyway, we called ourselves "7ivefor5even".. five for seven.. it's interesting how the numbers acts as the letters...hee~ five:GRACE for 7 of us.. Terra, Glenn, Edmund, Joshua, Cliff, Aloy and I :)

anyway..after lunch , we went to join the MAGNIFICENT queue.. but luckily, we managed to get a seat in the auditorium..i dun wanna go to over-flow room :( I enjoyed worship alot.. but it's a little short, compared to FCBC's.. it's about 30mins only..FCBC's about 1 hour.. but i really liked it alot.. sermon's about 1.5 hours..it was so interesting that i was trying to contain my almost over-flowing bladder.. dun wanna miss on Pastor Prince's sermon.. His message is just so.. interesting.. Finally, couldn't take it.. rush to the toilet... guess what? the toilet as "PA system"..i could hear pastor's message in the toilet! there.. i didn't miss his sermon a bit at all! woah!

Today's sermon was on God's love.. and that we should focus on God's love for us, rather than boasting on how much we love God.. brought me back to FCBC's day.. where i feel, loving God is so difficult.. it's all HIGH on sunday..still high on God on Monday..then tuesday to thursday it went down... friday went up a little higher...sat was a real dive down..and sunday was way up HIGH again.. so focusing on loving God is not easy at all..sometimes.. tiring.. But Pastor Prince told us to focus and boast of God's love for us.. coz God's love for us is forever constant.. never-changing and ever-lasting..

Today.. God reminded me again of the Prodigal Son.. and that no matter how long i left him, he'll be waiting for me to return to his arms.. because of his constant love for me, I am entitled to all the blessings he has in store for me.. i think i'm missing out way too much these years...and i'm gonna be a spiritual glutton.. gonna get it all from God~ all the blessings He has to give..

He gave me a not-so-easy environment to grow up in.. but molded me to be who i am today.. He gave me the ability to earn my high income.. i will give it all back to him.. in my own comfort and stride.. i will serve Him once again.

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket