. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Another day...

i went to develop some photos today... wanna put it up on my empty walls..... photos of everyone so dear to me.. and family photo!

Piano tuner came to tune my piano today..and he's one hour late! so angry! he wanted to compensate me with a free tuning half a year later...but i told him that i've my own personal tuner...and rejected his kind offer.. late for an hour leh! my precious time.. then...as usual....teach til..evening... then tbc..

uncle and ah ma was in chirpy mood today..i really enjoyed talking to them

Tmr is hell day... thursday...my busiest day of the week...i work 12 hours non-stop! hopefully i can find time to munch and answer nature's call.... not exaggerating...i'm serious!

................... sigh........................ i wasn't prepared............

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket