. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Rain.....

No swimming...coz it was raining this morning...actually, last night, i already checked the weather forecast...and was damn happy that it's gonna rain! ahha.. coz..i dun have to teach swimming...so this morning, ta da! i receive a sms from the parent and said they wanna cancel class....due to the rain...and......i can sleep longer! but i over-slept and supposed to meet veron at 945am! ....in the end, met her at 1015am instead...half an hour..not too bad lah.. *oops*

shopped for 3 hours today! from 7pm to 10pm! and i spend like $70... luckily i control! bought a skirt.. shampoo and vcd :) any nice shows to recommend? wanted to get myself an adidas jacket..almost bought it! ...when i decided to get it from adidas itself, rather than royal sporting house.. so, i saved $79 today!

I feel funny today.. everything seems to go wrong since yesterday..... a tree branch fell onto my wind screen while driving..damn loud and i got a shock man! i break a little...and my laksa container is not properly covered...so laksa spilled onto my car mat! luckily not alot loh! argh.. the weather so so hot and i was perspiring..and i HATE to perspire..and i HATE hot weathers! i also, i wanted to add chilli flakes to my bacon aglio olio...and dunno which stupid person before me, didn't close the cap properly....and the cap came off...and the whole bottle of chilli flakes was on my spaghetti! argh! changed a new plate loh..... etc....etc........etc...........

I'm emotionally more settled now...coz i know, where i'm heading.........exactly........

WISH No. TWO(2)

I want 12 CDs...

today...veron brought a cd...with about 19 songs in it...she copied the songs from her com to a disc this morning and brought it along... so, i want 12 disc of songs...OoPs... piracy!

12 dics because.......my car has a multi-disc changer and... it can contain 12 cds.........so, i want 12! i want all the latest. nicest songs!

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket