. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

My room!

I assembled this table and the table-top shelf unit myself! weEeEe~ still in the midst of unpacking and packing...so, my table's in a mess! Messy! messy! got them all from Ikea.... they sell the cheapest and nicest things there...
My Pink lappy and my newly bought "Pink Board"... was looking for a whiteboard at popular...but saw this instead...close up............................. Tada! pretty right? the flower at the bottom has "Gems" as its petals! it comes with 2 pink magnets too!
The shelf i took to TBC *hee* mirror also bought from IKEA..all my piano books....... alot more, but no space to put!
My bed...and bought all danglies from Minitoons....and ya.... few boxes and luggage has yet to be unpacked!

Green dangly for my window....wall will abit plain....have yet to put up a clock......and many many photos......and puzzles................

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket