. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Today....

is just an ordinary day........

woke up at 7am...went for lesson from 8am til about 10am... wanted to swim...but it rained....and rained... came back home to fix up my shelf... pack my room...etc.... took me the whole afternoon... then gotta bathe and go for my lesson at 330pm... then Korean class with Lorraine...

I passed my VIOLIN EXAM! my very first violin exam... haha.. pleasant surprise... when i told Iris, she laughed non-stop.. for your info, she was my accompaniment for my exam...and my performance was all so screechy! and i passed!...with quite a good score even..whahah... way to go...for my next exam next year! weEeEe~

My internet connection is finally up, dun hafta go Mac to surf net anymore..

wait til my room is fully done, i'll take some pictures of it... cosy cosy...

but somehow..... it's lacking of something............ something is missing...... it's a feeling....

Can you give me some time?

I miss You.

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket