. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Car

Went to look at cars today.. favour Nissan Latio, Subaru Forester, Honda Airwave and of course Volkswagen Beetle.... but my friend said 2nd hand cars are as good as brand new cars...and cheaper..hmm....

they're about the same $range.. and i've made up my mind... Volkswagen Beetle! not cabriolet though..not practical.. Just beetle will do...it's affordable.. but only can get the car end of the year...coz i just paid for my road tax! argh...til 22nd Dec..

I'm off from friday...all the way till following monday...weee~ that's about 11 days off!

Iris came my place last night and stayed on til almost 1am.. woah.. and i really thank God for a friend like her.. she bought me an umbrella! haha.. so light! i'm gonna use it..let's hope it rains everyday!

Surprised to receive an email from XY! I simply miss you both like crazy..if only you're in singapore, i would have zoomed to your place for supper.. like...6 months ago... i guess i gotta wait 6 months later... anyway, i replied your email...go read it! hee~ and hope that i'll be able to fetch you from Changi Airport in Dec with my Beetle! WeeEEEee!~

til then.

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket