. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Relationship..

The past few days..i've been so busy...that i just put everything aside and played like crazy.. i just needed that break off from everything.. finally...i have the time to sit here and type this.. haha.. i've come to realise that family plays a very important role in my life.. and i really cannot lose all the kinship with all my relatives..even really distant ones.. and of course, my own family.. I've spent so much time with them these few days.. and i really enjoyed myself..i'm being so real...(not like i'm being fake to friends lah)... being so comfortable...i just enjoyed "letting go" this few days...

I've been so hurt.. by friends and closed ones... i've come to realise who my real friends are...and who are not... it's really sad that i've to classify them this way.. s.u.c.k.s... but that's how things are like now.. True good friends dun keep things from each other... they dun lie...they dun talk bad about each other behind each other's back...
they share about everything...they bitch to each other.. snatch each other's food.. stay over at each other's place and have pillow fight.. scold you.. nags at you.. and trust you. I often place friendship above all others.. and try to prove to my mom that friends are forever.. but it seems like she's "eaten more rice than i've eaten salt"... friends are indeed not forever...and i'm very upset about it... i'm so afraid to trust friends again..

now....Family matters...............

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket