. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

***** WHAT DOES LOVE MEANS? *****

i blog this long long ago...on 8th May 2004! was reading thru it...found it so sweet!.....

Rebecca - age 8.
"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth."

Billy - age 4.
"Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other."

Karl - age 5.
"Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs."

Chrisy - age 6.
"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."

Terri - age 4.
"Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure taste is OK."

Danny - age 7.
"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen."

Bobby - age 7. (Wow!)
"If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate."

Nikka - age 6.
"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt,then he wears it everyday."

Noelle - age 7.
"Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well."

Tommy - age 6.
"During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore."

Cindy - age 8.
"Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day."

Mary Ann - age 4. *hahaha*
"I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones."

Jessica - age 8.
"My mommy loves me more than anybody. You don't see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night."

~*~*~*~* I Like This Best! *~*~*~*~

Lauren - age 4.
"You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget."

Accept me for who i am if you really love me, if you can't...others will.

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket