. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

T.I.R.E.D

Was on the phone with a friend from 130am all the way til 7am! Freak! almost 6 hours! dunno how i can tahan man! but it's been a long time since i've done this! wahaha~ it's really a test of stamina wor! keke.. i'm having a bad sore-throat now..for talking too much at one go! ooPS!

had lesson from 11am to 2pm..then went to meet another friend at junction 8.. supposed to help this friend choose a present for a friend..who is a dragon-boater...female.. big size..haha..how to choose? wanted to get cap..water bottle..et.c..in the end, got a piggy massager from Action City! wahaha.. was there from 3pm til 7pm... at delifrance...eating my breakfast/lunch/dinner.. and i'm so DISAPPOINTED with the service..i'll never go there again! then...friend came my place.. to check out my new room! haha.. played with psp.. etc... and left at 8pm.. coz i gotta lend my car to someone in need..

Japan Aunt and Cousin is in Singapore already..currently staying at hotel..but will be checking in on sunday...at Downtown East...dad booked a chalet alongside with aunt's... wanted to get another one...anyway... ya.. i'm off for the week! WeEeE~

I recieved an email!! thanks pal! got back to me once his exams finished... tell me when you'll be available..i'll fly over to see you! Miss yA~

Thanks for that 'warning' 'Nerd...

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket