. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

20 years old to be!

Seems like everyone's at crossroads now.. after graduation... Hmm.. now for me though.. i have my future all planned out *oOpS* no offence

I went to Germin's house on Monday...she was supposed to cook for me..But...haha~ reached her house at about 6pm...and we just stick our butts on the sofa til abt 9pm..chat about many things..well, basically she was just digging out my "sluttiest" moments (as usual). It feels good...to meet up with a good old friend...just to chat...and i mean, just chat.. i feel so comfortable with her leh..dunno why.. she's the only friend that even if we haven't met in ages, the 'closeness' seems to be there..haha~ that's how i feel lah, not sure about her though *er hem* CHatted about many things...friends, church, boyfriends, family, school, work etc...

Friends around us have changed...that includes us of course.. Like those who were once my really close friends... we haven't like utter a word to each other for more than 6 months? it doesn't feel good leh..i dun like this feeling.. have i changed? or waT?? or was is that now that we've grown up, our views on things have changed, no longer agreeing with each other... lost that 'common interest' that bond us together?

Sharon's getting married on 29th May.. would really love to attend her wedding..but..hmm.. i guess it'll be weird leh.. But germ's going to the wedding with me, so it won't be that bad.. wait till the day gets nearer then i'll decide..

And my birthday's coming!!...and i'm a week older than GerM (28th May)! *keke* i'm not exactly excited about it.. well, for the past few years, my close frends would celebrate it for me..we make it a point to celebrate for each other.. But, it won't be the same now.. i dunno..i remember... for the past 2 years, my family did not celebrate with me too...thought i really wanted them too... they were too busy..for me.. to bother about my little special occasion...to them, there are other more important things for them to handle.. No one knows...i've cried myself to sleep those nights.. i still get presents from friends lah...and greetings..but that's not close to my heart at all.. In fact, i'm quite afraid when my birthday comes..coz i really dun wan to go about expecting some surprises, when there's not gonna be one...i'll really be disappointed...but, when i dun expect anything and surprises come, i dun like it..it frightens me..haha~ weird... It's just a birthday anyway...

20-years-old-to-be...

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket