. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Friends

miss my friends.. been reading my friends' blogs..then i realised that we haven't met each other for like 4 years..since sec 4...GoSh...i really miss them...i really do... it makes me think back in the past...in sec sch...it was really a very fun time.. getting into trouble together, getting punished together ( i mean, getting into trouble was no fun).. but it was just so carefree...unlike now...so many things to think about..well, "there's always a price to pay for growing up", and the price that i paid was my innocence..*keke* hey, i'm a good girl k!

i give up, i really give up.. i somehow feel that this relationship is going no where.. it's not real at all..i can't be myself, who i really am.. goodness, quarrels and arguements everyday..i can't stand it..can't tolerate it anymore.. i rest my case on this...

i really wonder how my friends are getting along in their relationship with their bf...kam..see toh..jasmine..etc... been reading their blogs, seems like they get along pretty well ...so, issit just me? am i the problem or they just never post the "negative" side on blog? *keke* well, it's driving me crazy~

kam.. shall we meet up soon? i'm missing you..lotz!

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket