. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Bad Mood

*siGh* i hate rainy days..it makes my mood bad..

She's missing him.. and i'm boiling.. well, it must be him that she's missing..if not, who else? *argh* sounds ridiculous that i'm getting jealous over such stuff...so what if i am? your business or mine?

Exam's tmr..and i've yet to start revising..i dun even have the notes..and that bloody teacher never post it on MEL, how am i suppose to get the notes? Can't bE bothered...

My piano teaching schedule is all mixed up..when will i ever get it back on track again? Cancelled lessons donkey time coz of work.. and i feel totally irresponsible..spoil my market..

He's my 4th, not sure if he's my last..as much as i want him to...but............ i dunno, just feel that things somewhere, somehow is not right.. I dun like the way things are now.. I'm afraid to get hurt.. i wasn't supposed to be in a relationship after 'him'...i told myself that...but........... am i too demanding? *sheesh* i just feel that this relationship is not real..it's not close to heart...it seems so fake, so artificial... i dunno..i can't explain...

*HeCk*

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket