. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Shopping List

so sleepy.. *gee* it's night time again.. somehow, i always feel emotional and think alot when i'm alone.. I'm so overwhelmed by all the things around me..family, friends, work, loved ones...... Things do not seem favourable to me at all.. i'm not myself anymore..i've lost my bubbliness and cheerful self..and i'll never find it back again..i know..i never will.. i'm a bitch..really..you just won't know what i'm thinking about..what i'm gonna do.. i'm fake.. nobody will know me better than myself..

Shopping List:
2 formal skirts
2 formal tops
1 jacket
1 dress
2 skirts
2 tops
1 wallet for daddy
1 bag for mummy
3 pierre cardin bras
1 tifanny & co. bracelet & necklace
1 belt for dar
1 pair of pants for dar

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket