. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Nightmare

Just came back from '3 days, 2 nights' camping at dar's house *haha* i had a nightmare last night, and i woke up crying...Dar was so shocked! haha~ dreamt that his mummy, daddy, younger bro, him and i went out for breakfast on a sunday morning...and dunno what happened, i got angry with him with some inney weeny stuff, and i went home...but he never came after me...no phone calls, no msg...nothing! well, decided to give in...called him, but he never pick up my calls...Finally after very long, he picked up...and he says he's driving...his mom, dad, and bro behind...then i asked who's infront...he plainly says it's HER! My goodness..i cried like anything...so angry..just a few hours, and he went back together with his ex! All those promises that he gave, all those sweet honey words that came outta his mouth were all shit! i even went to his house to confront him...and he says it's not convenient to let me in, coz SHE's in the room...and he actually told me that he's only after my body..SHIT man...*argh* This DREAM, althought it's just a DREAM... it's super realistic man...

I opened my eyes, and saw Dar beside me...my first reaction is to move away from him...keep a distance away from him....and i woke him up..*keke*...and i cried like a baby~ so ugly...haha~ OH! damn...i also dream that SHE threw all the stuff i bought for Dar away...and all my things that are left at his house! hmPH!

I dunno...having mixed feelings now..i really dunno if we can be together for as long as we want...i mean...the future is unseeable.. no one can promise anything.. for no one knows tomorrow.. maybe because i've been into a few relationships in the pasts, and ...well, do i call it 'phobia'? i can't stand heartaches...and the best way to not experience heartache, is not to get into any relationship at all..

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket