. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

awWWwwWWww~

it's time...for the extraction of my wisdom tooth... scared! i'm waiting now... for darling to wake up... then fetch my mom.. then off we go to alexandra hospital for the surgery.. scared, really very scared.. i'm not exactly afraid of the surgery.. the thing i'm really afraid of is the injection! oh well.. darling promised to be there..

sometimes, darling's waking up habit really get on my nerves.. it's a feat to overcome, trying to wake him up.. i just dun wanna bother anymore.. let him lead his own life.. and that i dun need to depend on him for fear that my schedule of the day will all be messed up... army will do him good...

there are butterflies, caterpillars, snakes, worms etc... crawling in my stomach now... off to the loo... wish me speedy tooth recovery!

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket