. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

*pAnT pAnT*

feel like an ant today...so hardworking... ran all around singapore today.. woke up at 9am.. went hougang to teach Mikki till 11am.. then went to St Nicks' to see Fanny's PSLE results... well, she got 240.. so, i still maintain the highest PSLE score of 245 in my family! *keke* but this year's standard really very high... even the newspaper published that the science paper was not in the syllybus at all... but Fanny got all A's..not too bad.. that time i still got higher chinese.. but useless one lah..only add to my exam work load.. then mummy went too.. so all throughout, i was chatting with her.. she miss me.. keke..

She told me to visit my nanny and grandfather frequently.. coz they're old already... then took care of me when i'm young.. so i should go and visit them... so i've made up my mind.. i'm gonna visit grandfather & nanny monthly.. grandfather on the 3rd week, nanny on the 4th week..

Mummy's gonna retire.. then she told me some of her worries..that scared money not enough.. i guess that will push me to strive harder now.. really.. but i really dunno how to organise my time..

then after PSLE results, i went shaw to teach again.. then went to aranda to help Jiarui check in his class chalet.. damn far.. took me 1.5 hours to travel there... decided that i dun wanna take bus home, so i demanded $10 from their class fund as my transport fee, so i'm home! :)

still having gastric.. pain! gonna have dinner soon.. lalala~ and lorraine's labtop is back! just annouce for her.. coz i know she's happy..

oh! and i read jiaxin's blog yesterday.. wah piangz... damn exciting man...machiam scandal.. never mind.. i'm a bitch myself.. actually i suddenly came to realised that girls from girls' school are quite daring, compared to mixed school.. i dunno how to put it across... it's just that the way we do things are different.. i'm sure Girls' school girls will understand what i'm talking about..

H.U.N.G.R.Y

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket