. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

A FrEsH BeGiNNiNg~

I moved out!..finally! Many emotions and feelings, dunno how to express them all..

I miss my mummy, and i know my mummy miss me.. we've been keeping contact over the phone.. have never felt so close to her before... i know she loves me, and i love her too.. She called me today, asking me how i was adapting outside home.. then she told me she also left home at the age of 18 to be on her own.. she says it's good for me.. i can learn to be independent.. and to focus on what i wanna do in life, and to succeed in whatever i do...

*Listening to "Journey" by Zhang Shao Han... it's indeed a long long journey... have never expected myself to have come this far..

Darling has been very sweet... hmm...i dunno how and what to say over her.. it seems like both of us has come a long way.. we're still trying to adapt to each other's living habits.. it's interesting though..

well.. i just have to end off by saying " Thank God for Mummy"!

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket