. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Rainy day...

it's been a few weeks already... that i've moved away.. everything's almost in place now.. my stuff...furniture...etc....

just came back from YCK from teaching Daniel.. Mrs Koh asked me if i was interested in teaching IT music at childcare centres.. well, i said i was open to new stuff.. and told her to contact me with the details :)

going for a tooth extraction on wed morning..it's gonna hurt like shit.. i know.. 4 wisdom tooth(What do you expect?).. gotta be at alexandra at 9am.. operations starts at 10am.. probably be discharged at 2-3pm.. i'm actually quite alright with the idea of extracting the 4 wisdom tooth, just that i'm really afraid of needles! the thought of having to be put on drip and injected with annestatic freaks me out...can they like put me to sleep using smell, then put the drip when i'm unconcious? at least i won't feel the pain.. and darling's going zao hui... so he can't be with me.. i'll be asleep anyway.. as long as before i sleep and after i wake up he's there can already...but dunno he free or not *sobz*

I'm supposed to leave him alone for one and a half months... to do the things he should do.. i know... and admit that i'm partially the one holding him back.. am i selfish? i too wish for him to succeed..so that i can have a better life next time *keke* no lah.. just that i understand he doesn't have much time left.. but these few weeks.... too many things have happened to me... over-whelming i would say.. i can't really handle them all.. it's like emotions all fighting inside me.. i just dunno how to express it.. i'll just keep them in my thoughts..

I'm only 20.. it's the start of my life.. my future will be bright.. dun ask me how & why... i just know it will...

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket