. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Gastric!~

oh man.. finally, 4 wisdom teeth were extracted! went Alexandra hospital on wed... darling drove me and mummy there... and i was then asked to remove all jewellery and change into the sugery 'gown'...then suppose to lie down on the bed and they monitor my situation.. so scary.. i took blood test and i cry like hell...so paiseh... luckily the nurses were nice..

then they have to put the "tube" into my vein...and my wrist there... so that i can be put on drip.. freak out man! but anyhow, i made friends with the nurses there .. so i wasn't so bored.. then when time comes... i walk to the surgery room... i was told to lie down.. so scary...all the equipment around me... then.. the nurse talked to me.. i know..he was trying to divert my attention... coz i know.. at that time.. i'm gonna be knock out.. the nurse asked "girl..wat's your weight".... i remembered replying "it's confidential.. i know you're trying to divert my attention.. and i can feel something.. i'm gonna sleep soon, bye bye~"...haha..lame... then when i woke up, everything was over. woke up with 2 gauze stuff in my mouth.. then nurse passed me the 4 teeth that was extracted..however..it was short of one.. haha.. nurse say that particular tooth was unique, dentist decides to take photograph of it and keep it... hmm... wonder how it looks like...

supposed to go remove the stitches today.. still must pay $27 *HMPH* but can't make it today.. hafta go another time then.. perhaps tmr... wonder how issit like to remove the stitches...eecks.. better not be painful..

After the surgery, i have to take like 7 pills after meal.. antibiotics, painkillers..etc... then gastric came... sigh... pain like shit.. for a few days already.. wanna die..

Mummy's gonna retire soon.. and i've to strive doubly hard.. coz i know. she'll depend on me in future..

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket