. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Command & Conquer!

Haha..i actually LAN today... never played Command & Conquer before.. last time during sec sch, i always play Warcraft and Heroes of Might and Magic with Ernest...and that was donkey years ago..anyway, although i didn't help much in 'conquering', i did have my fair share of fun... i was basically playing around with those buildings and tanks and planes....and armies...haha...yes yes... road march.. *argh*

so gloomy... wet weather for almost a week.. it's "autumn" in Singapore now i guess *hee*

Was chatting with Toru..using voice chat! haha..so fun! he was listening to some english songs at the background..haha....anyway, it's a good way to learn jap man! i was naming a few vocab i learnt in Jap, and he has to say it in English.. and then..we played minesweeper...he told me he's lousy..ya...and in the end, i won him by a mere 1 point! argh... planning to get a web cam...so i can see him! weeEEEe~

He said he'll be coming over to Singapore in Feb... hopefully it's confirmed! Anyway, Veron and I are planning to go Japan in Sept! weeeEeEe~ and my daddy's goin to bring me to Japan again in Oct! WeeEeeeEe~ the difference is, Sept...i use my own money... Oct, it's sponsored my daddy..hahahah~ to think that i'm still planning to go over myself in Aug...coz there's a one week holiday in Aug... dunno what festive is that also....well, see if my financial situation allows :)

it's time to change my bedsheet...but i'm so lazy.... shall do it when i'm F.R.E.E.........................

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket