. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

New Perspective.....

Met up with CH today.. the last time i actually saw her was when i was 16...haha..still in Sec sch... she's a financial planner now.. and i'm actually thinking of getting a policy from her.. coz.. i need to save! she'll have to convince me on the next thurs we're meeting up :)

did 22 laps today...was a good one! swimming with a friend is better than swimming alone.. swimming 20 laps alone is a chore...but swimming 20 laps with a friend feels like nothing! should try 30 laps the next swimming session! weEeeeEeE~

I haven't seen him online..is he ok? hmm.......... hopefully he's discharged already...

shit.........i just saw a lizard...and i'm gonna cry! it's in my room..and it's gonna sleep with me tonight... sobz..

*Do you still love me?*

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket