. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

My Coach

.......Met my coach today..at Hougang Swimming Complex.... I'm so excited when we were heading to Hougang to swim... was hoping to see my coach...and ta da! he was at the entrance! when i walked over, he knew it was me! just that he couldn't remember my name at that time...so i gave him an hour to figure out my name...and he did! haha... It's been...like.. more than 10 years! I started learning swimming from him when i was 6... he still look the same.. as well as all the other lifeguards and coaches there...they still remember me..they say my looks never changed much...keke... i just wanna THANK my coach... if not for him... i would not have what i have today.. he set the foundation for me...in swimming.. he actually asked when i got my SI...haha.. i'm happy to see that he's healthy...and i think he's happy to see me too!

Swam...then had dinner.. ya...as usual....the only "unusual" thingy is that...we had.... DURIANS! first time eating durians with the dudes... bought a $5 durian.... then...we felt like trying D24....so, i went to bargain for the $20 D24...which became $15.. woah~... there's really a difference wor!...ok...i'm satisfied...

i seriously need to pack my room........

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket