. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

My Room!

I want to show off my room! haha.. i packed it for 4 hours k! from 11am to 3pm...i even change the bedsheets! Originally, there were a few big boxes around the sofa area...it's been there for about 4 months..too lazy to unpacked everything in there..haha.. but finally.......... tada!!! empty! so clean right! haha...it's too empty... so i put my violin and "Happy" there... wahahahaha.... turning anticlockwise......is my...

"Dressing table"...not table lah... just a shelf.. with my Mickey Mouse clock above the mirror... i always show off the clock whoever that comes to my place..haha..
next...the most expensive item in the room.... my upright grand piano....weEee~ with my Phantom of the Opera bear sitting on the right... and Sylvanian Family Doll house on it... Veron has cleaned the house a little... but still, in the state of "after-typhoon"....
my table! it's very "IKEA"...haha..all the boxes are to hide stuff that i'm too lazy to pack.. haha.. just throw everything into it...hee~
and finally...my ZzzzzzzzzZzzZZ!!! i need to be on it at least 8 hours everyday! and under my bed is.....
my cosy corner!... with my TV...and bean bag... with my carebear blanket..

Ok.......i hope to keep it neat and tidy for as long as i can...hahaha~WeEEEe

Eee~ will be going for Japan School open house on 25th Aug..my dearest Veron has gotta me a ticket~ but......the Sept Japan trip is postponed... sobz.... but never mind...looking forward to Oct Japan trip with Dad...lalalala~

had my 4th Jap lesson today... hmm...it's getting tougher.. i need someone to converse with me in Jap! i think Veron finds me irritatin *sobz*

I'm gonna crunchyroll now...........tata~

P/S: I had crab for dinner!

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket