. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

National Library.......

Waiting....till Kingdom comes... for that 2 dudes.. supposed to reach here by 615pm..and now it's already 630pm! i'm so bored... and i've nothing to do.. i'm gonna get both of them to treat me dinner later...DUN CARE!

Toru's coming to Singapore in April 2008... weEeeee~ studying english here for a year... and shall see how are opportunities like for him over here... gonna bunk in with me.. anyway... 9 more months... who knows..he might not come over..anyhow, i'll still try very hard to master my Jap.. and...my uncle's more hardworking than me! wheak!... teacher only teach us 15 letters...he already did ALL on his own.. *faintz* i must be faster than him!....

Dudes are here.......finally....

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket