. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

GSS

woke up at 12.30pm today.. by Alvin's missed call.. after talking to him, realised that i have 3 messages unread.. and my 3 alarms that i didn't hear it going off.. hehe.. i CLEARLY remembered hearing my "Maria" alarm.. in my dreams.. yes! i dreamt that i heard Maria.. you know, my Maria alarm is really really loud.. but the one i heard was really soft.. and sweet.. like it's sung by a young girl.. haha~ ya, read my message and realised 欧阳 msged me at 12:10pm if i want lunch *oops* i called him immediately and he's queueing for his food! well, he got off the queue.. haha.. ya, got dressed right away, and zoomed off to lunch.

After lunch.. I went J8 to get my DS memory card reader changed so i can play my Inspector Layten..thanks to Veron loh.. but sianz.. the stock will only arrive 3 days later.. so i ended up shopping.. that's when i think..i've contributed quite a substantial amount to Great Singapore Sale..also known as GSS. I bought 2 tops and 1 skirt in 30mins.. about $90 in total.. then..went to teach... met up with 欧阳 and Ernest after their work.. then went AMK hub.. then freak~ 3 new bags.. too tempting lah.. discount loh! spent $80 in 10mins! *faint* ya.. so i have 3 pieces of clothings and 3 new bags.. i'm supposed to buy new clothes for this weekend's dinner..and shoes.. liao.. going shopping again tmr.. and i need a haircut! my fringe is growing and.. i need to get it in place.. maybe sat.. i'll go for a haircut..

met Alvin for supper near his place at about 10pm.. i always enjoy my time with him. There's no end to our conversation..and it can just go on and on.. well, if time permits lah.. i think, i meet up with him quite regularly.. and i think it's healthy lah.. he's the one that gives me the best advice and dares to reprimand me for whatever shit i'm in.. i really thank God for him..

left his carpark at 12:30am and reached my carpark at 12:44am.. ya..i actually timed myself.. yes.. i took 14 mins to get from Jurong East to Ang Mo Kio!

washed up.. threw all my purchases on my chair.. and opened my M1 Bill for this month.. $149.67~ not too bad.. i paid like $672.57 for my April to June's bill.. anyway, what i wanna highlight is not this.. it's the mailer i got together with the bill.. i usually scan the mailer to see if there's any new handphones.. or promotions..etc.. but what caught my eyes was........ 欧阳! OMG.. he's freaking on the mailer advert can! haha..

Actually, i've seen this advert on already lah.. he showed me the other time.. but to get it MAILED to you.. and you literally open the envelope and then.. see his face.. is quite overwhelming lah..haha~ wanna drop him a msg like now.. but er..abit too late.. shall show him over lunch tmr..keke~

which reminds me of.. Alvin's appearance in "Teenage" magazine which i saw 6 years ago.. wahahha~ i was at his house..and was looking thru all his stuff.. found "Teenage" magazine on his shelf! It's amazing as.. well, if you know Alvin, he's not the kind of guy that reads this kinda stuff you know..haha.. ya.. he was on the cover page..and a few more pages in it.. modelling for some clothes' brand..

anyway.. this week's an exciting week.. with quite alot of stuff to look forward to! I'm feeling pink!~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket