. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

some ways, somehow.. i will always be reminded of you, not by choice.
your name will just be soOooOo audible. visible too.
just when i'm enjoying myself throughly, and all smiley,
my facial expression will change. instantly.
all because of you.
i choose to give up a friendship.
why don't you just stay far far away and get outta my life.
i really don't wanna hate you.. and i don't.
i just dislike you totally. to the core.
It's either YOU or ME.
I will not be seen at the same place with you again.
I will make an effort to.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when you read this..and feel that your brows are twitching..
yes, it's bloody you i'm referring to.
don't come and clarify with me.
i do not and will not entertain.

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket