. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

i just had to let it out tonight..
take it longer no more..
Thanks to all those who took my ranting.
It can't be resolved.. and will not be resolved at all..
I bear grudges.. easily til forever.
I'm very negative today.
usually i'm very positive.
I don't really feel like seeing you agian.
Actually, what are your motives ah?
why am i even bothering to know.
I have 娃娃voice.so cute.
you dislike me because of this?
(a reason thought of from an annonymous friend)
and also, prolly because I want things MY way.
(also from the same annonymous friend)
Why did it start in the first place?
Don't say i started it first.
coz you started this shit first
*childish*
Not as if this is a very big issue.
It's DAMN big.
freaking BIG
Somehow, I remember every single thing you said.
And every single thing you do.we do.
No wonder Eileen said:
"Never knew such extreme emotions could co-exist."
that's L.O.V.E and H.A.T.E
Countless times, I could just forget.
** "forget" over here.. does not mean literally forget..just putting it behind my mind, choosing not to think about it at all.
but incidentally. it showed up.
w.o.r.d for w.o.r.d
i took a mental picture of it.
No. I will not bring it up to you.
Coz.. the day when I do so,
it will be the end of everything.
E.v.E.r.Y.t.H.i.N.g
Unless you want everything to E.N.D
do approach me.
"Everything" means at the stake of our friendship
I believe there is one to begin with.
I'm ready.
I will face you with total honesty.
Crocodile tears will flow along with great pretence.
*oOpS*

hiya.. but deep in my heart,
I love you alot, friend.
believe?!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to write someone a letter. But a letter postdated til 2009.
Eileen and I once had a huge fight over a "Fish". She wrote a letter of hurtful stuff and all her emotions within her at that moment. We didn't talk for quite sometime.. That was in 1998 or 1999. However, the letter was given to me 2 years later.. and til now.. 2008.. we're still gr8 friends~ 15 years of friendship~ I LoVe YoU GirL!
I shall do just that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gary cheered me up with this silly joke. And I really laughed!

A caucasian man saw his chinese maid moping the floor and asked "How's the floor?"
Chinese maid replied "Bery Good, Bery Good!"
Caucasian man walked a few steps.. slipped.. and had a great fall! "Why Didn't You Tell Me That The Floor's Slippery?!"
Maid replied "Yes Sir! I told you the florr is bery *good*"!
*good* means 'slippery' in Hokkien~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket