. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Kungfu Panda~

Watched Kungfu Panda today.. well, didn't wanna catch it at first.. but that's the only show left that I haven't watched.. and i totally LOVE it! I laughed throughout the whole show! Actually..it's quite easy to get me to laugh lah.. I tell you..the animation is GREAT! It's so REAL! I just have to *shhhh* capture a few photos in the cinema.. this is one of it! Right at the beginning of the show where Panda fell from his bed after a dream~

His 'shifu'! It's really very farnee lah.. please go and watch it if you haven't. Gotta be the funniest movie of the month! The whole cinema was really laughing altogether.. and all so reluctant to get outta their seats at the end of the movie.. and the Monkey's voice was actually Jackie Chan's! Argh.. if i knew it form the beginning.. i would have paid more attention to it..... alrighty.......and the picture I LuRvE Best would be....... this one!

so nice right! PLEASE do watch it k! The plot's quite silly.. but really very farnee! i have to stress again..animation's great! very detailed!

Movie ended few mins before 12 midnight.. and I just have to get Mickey today..... Yesterday, Weijin and I went to the Arcade..and got ourselves addicted to the "sweets-pushing" machine.. spent like $28 and got Minnie! Today...... Mickey! yeah! spent $18 this time.. haha..so happy can! Now... who's gonna help me finish this whole container of sweets! Luckily I didn't take the pack of sweets home today..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm gonna eat dumplings tmr!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I freaking haven't gotten over THAT issue.. it's been haunting me every moment.. you know.. i can get SOoOoOoOO angry that when i breathe, i can feel my ribs aching.. and my heart starts beating very fast.. my mind just twirl and I get giddy..

I certainly CAN'T and WILL NOT let this matter rest. Watch out.

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket