. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

P e r t u r b e d

was feeling rather perturbed this weekend.. decided to ask Veron to keep me company in case i turn crazy over night.. Veron will always be Veron.. i told her i need her company..and there she is..at my place..Caught Veron in action! she took her winnie-the-pooh's hand to wipe her lappie's screen! haha~ we had a "Girls Only" chat and just told her everything that's bothering me.. and we watched video till 4am! fell asleep..and woke up at 1pm the next day. She kept complaning that she's hungry..argh.. went Mac..she did her project, and i read my book.. nice, quiet time.. then went for movie...WANTED! fantastic show loh!
Went to suntec for the comics exhibition.. took at few pictures.. haha.. 老夫子!! looking at their game of chess.. me!.. "light bulb"! wahhaha~ you know ah..when i take all these photos.. damn paiseh.. coz i can feel alot of eyes on me..
especially this one.. alot of pple walking pass.. as i was posing loh! haha~.. ya.. me with them in their cars! looking at.. er..
making faces~ bleah!
patting my head~ i had to kneel down can!
wanted to borrow 2 guns and shoot them both..but that green guy refuse to lend me his gun.. instead..he used that gun to shoot me loh! argh~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
supposed to meet Bernerd for supper.. but i hesitated..coz i know..when i meet him.. i will be myself..and he will definately see thru me..and he'll make me say something i dun wanna say.. so I went home..got home at about 10pm.. i changed to my PJs already..when.. i suddenly have the urge to meet Bernerd..haha.. and to tell him what's in my mind.. sickening right..argh.. cannot stand myself! so i changed my clothes again and went out..

Really glad that I met up with him. Because.. he's the one (besides Alvin) .. who can honestly tell me what he feels and ya..be really honest.. that's what i need.. honesty.. i really appreciate these 2 guys in my life!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got my answers.. and I still can't believe it.. my dear friends.. please slap me outta this situation if i get too tangled..

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket