. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

FINALLY! swimming's over.. 5 lessons... all over.. it's indeed very tiring.. and how i hoped for it to rain every weekend.. and of course.. it didn't.

Actually, it's kinda enjoyable to teach lah.. minus the tiredness.. no joke.. Sat 330pm to 730pm.. Sun 8am to 11am, 4pm to 5pm.. I remember last Sat, right after class, i slept from 8pm all the way till next morning.. i missed dinner loh..too tired to eat! then i went for class the next morning.. reached home at about 1130am..and i slept till 330pm..then go for next class.. simply..just sleep and sleep.. really very tired. I'm glad it's over~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aunt : You bought chocolates from somebody?
Me : (thinking that aunt's referring to Choc Eclairs i got from Claire) Yes! it's in the fridge!
Aunt : No.. it's in your room.. someone brought it over just now.
Me : Huh? deliver to doorstep?
Aunt : Yes! It's a guy with specs..
Me : Who? QC? aye.. but if it's QC, you'll know...so... WHO WHO WHO!
Aunt : He say you'll know once you see the chocolate. Why this guy so weird? Bring chocolate all the way up here..

- I dashed into my room -

*Mystery solved*

It's so SWEET lah~ wah piangz.. was grinning away. You really make the effort to make my day! Thanks dude!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've gotten my schedule for my school's time table already..and it's totally to my liking. I prayed so hard before i entered the VP's office. hee~ My piano student's schedule kinda remained unchanged.. just some rescheduling. Glad that some parents are more than willing to compromise. Everything went the way God wanted.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think.. i get what you mean.
Still.. it's not distinct enough.

I will go ahead with what i've decided.

Period.

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket