. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

totally not used to waking up so freaking early in the morning.. it's been 5 years..since i woke up THAT early (unless i have a flight to catch).

Even in Poly, i dun wake up THAT early.

workload's fine..(won't even call it work).. it's the waking up early lah..

Thanks to ZW for morning call... and morning calls to come..haha~ Till my bio clock is tuned alright!

3.5 months to year end..oh my.. really fast. Time to plan for my year end trip.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's going no where..
Really.
I dun see a direction.
So...
I'll navigate myself away.
s l o w l y.

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

(o・_・)ノ"(ノ_<。)

 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket