. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Term 4, Week 4

Into the 4th week now.. still surviving.. the form teacher came back from reservist and my job's done! now.. taking over another teacher's duty as she just left the school.

found this on my table one afternoon.. Jowie left it on my table... so sweet of her loh! We've no time to eat at all.. busy marking all the assignments. Can you imagine, my red pen's outta ink already! and it's only the 4th week... Miss P was so excited one fine day..she told me she found this wonderful invention at popular.. she gave me and Miss O one each...look like plaster ya?
it's actually a rubber ring.. helps to flip the pages easier. I tell you.. it helps! Giving out worksheets in class's alot faster now.. and flipping the pages while marking's a breeze! Will get a packet for myself soon..and share it with Jowie!
Miss P confiscated a pair of binoculars during lesson. It's very farnee can! students actually used Binos to view the white board. It's a really clever idea i must say.. and the binos really work!

I had fun teaching in the school.. and i have a desk to myself now! yeah!~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket