. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Nike 10km Run

I can't believe it.i actually completed 10km.. the furthest i ever ran was 5km.. and.. here's the results.. did 10km in 1 hour 30 mins 49 secs.. so proud of myself *patpat* was expecting like 1 hour 40 mins.. and outta the 1 million runners world wide.. i rank 206652! haha~ well, the number's not very "small" lah.. but still..not bad right! ^hee~

The weather's really cool that day.. Not sunny at all.. yeah! made running alot easier!

Ran alongside with Claire.. But this girl, she don't drink water at all throughout the whole 10km! there's water point at every 2.5km.. so i stop by all 3 water points to hydrate myself.. Claire went on the run by herself..


honestly, the first 2km was easy.. the 3rd km to 5km was quite a killer.. so thirsty loh.. thereafter, from 5km onwards.. it was quite ok.. i guess, the momentum's kinda there.. i'm glad i never felt like giving up.

While running, I remembered what J said .. "Don't care about the timing.. or how long you take. Just cross the finishing line. It's the experience!" .. and also, Warrant Ng said to me last Sunday .. "Don't bother about the timing, just Complete the run"..

I think, I'm addicted to running now.. thanks to Claire! hee~ Am signing for Great Eastern Run.. 10km! Shall aim for full marathon and biathlon next year~ weEeeE~

My right knee joint hurts like anything.. was in pain when sleeping last night.. and i can't walk properly today.. Went for piano lesson.. leg's too weak to even step on the sustain pedal! sobz..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We should just leave that addictive place loh.. damn.. but it was indeed a fun and entertaining evening.. hee~ i think.. a solid 2 hours was spent there.. oops..

And got ourselves 2 new toys! haha~ opened it up.. only to discover that they have different facial expressions!


tada! and ya.. i didn't bring back the whole big bag of sweets! hee~ i still have a container load of mentos can! *faint* erm.. i dunno the exact use of these 2 "balls" you know.. i think, we're supposed to put candle into it.. and diffuse scent outta it.. aroma candles i guess.. i took the one with the smiley face and he took the other..

------------------------------------------------------------------

it's 1:30am.. and i just got an overseas call! oh my.. how "early"..

supposed to go for "out field" today.. but was postponed. And.. he told me he was DOTA-ing and Command & Conquering the whole day! haha.. so fun loh! Speaking of which, the last time I DOTA-ed was at Pasir Ris Chalet..with the rest of the 7 guys.. Must jio more girls to play!

which reminds me of.. ZW! he called me this morning at 9:55am.. scary.. coz he seldom call me.. or rather, he don't call me at all! but glad he called.. coz I have violin at 11:15am! and i'm supposed to wake up at 8plus to practise violin and piano! i didn't hear my 3 alarms that went off! Anyway, he was too bored at work lah.. it's the school holidays for Pri school.. and the school's rather empty and quiet.. it was a short chat anyway.. about 15mins? talk mainly about the Nike run..haha.. probably coz i didn't return his msg yesterday when he touched down at Singapore.. *oops* I'm still alive lah.. !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bestie speaks his heart to me no more.. honestly, it's bothering me quite abit. I truly, wanna know what's going on in his life.. but never did i get an honest answer.. or rather, i can't differenciate what's the truth and what's not.. it's quite disturbing.. i can't discern..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mind has never been so clear before.
Outta sudden, the fog's cleared..
or rather, I cleared it myself.

Let it remain this way... a l w a y s.
I choose to

g
o

a
w
a
y
.
.
.

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket