. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Are You There Lord?

Dear God it's me again,
Alone and so afraid
I know it's late
But there are many questions with no answers

People say You've gone
Left me on my own
In a world that's broken and so full of sins & sadness
I used to think You'd always be here
I used to say You'd come for us some day
But it's been so long since You've been gone
There's NOTHING I can hold on

Are you there Lord, do You care
Can You answer my prayer
Abba Father can You hear me
Tell me how to believe
'Coz why does it seem
That it's just an empty dream
And I need to know if You're still here...
For me

I look ahead and see
A future that's so grim
Like a road that just goes on and doesn't have an ending
People everywhere
Are cynical and scared
Not knowing what to do
And who to trust in this confusion
I'm only looking for a sign
I'm only searching for an answer
But it's been so long since You've been gone
There's NOTHING I can hold on

Lord are You just an illusion
Sometimes I'm lost in this confusion

I really need you Lord
I really need you Father
Hear my cry... see my pain
Hear my prayer... once again
I really need You now...

I REALLY NEED YOU NOW!

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket