. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

It's a Nice Day...

Went Suntec to walk walk yesterday..interesting day..hmm... went Sembawang Dental to loan my tooth's X-ray from them..then went to redeem the Eng Wah points for 2 tickets...gonna watch Harry Porter on Saturday! Yipee! after so LoOoOoooOnG~

So irritating...Went back to Dar's place..and he left me there...he slept on the sofa from 8pm to 10pm..Bish.. fed him with logans that mummy bought, and he can chew with his eyes closed..piggy~ then i just sit there play computer and watch tv *hmph*

Today dar's mummy so funny..keep nagging and beating Dar.. asking him to treasure me *keke* it's hilarious..i mean.. i dunno how to explain.. then she called me..telling me to 'report' to her if Dar ever bullies me..wahhaha~ Dar's mummy really very nice.. very 'xian qi liang mu'..

And i'm supposed to annouce here that Dar' has ultra sensitive nipples *bleah*

*oOPs* anyway, i managed at last to post photo onto the blog.. i'm really bad at IT stuff man.. it's so cheem..it's alienated language makes me goggy..

Tried on my blades..and i 4got how to blade totally! *shit*

Yuling's asking me out to Zouk on thurs.. but my tooth cannot make it leh..later i go zouk with swollen face..like bear lydat..eecks.. i'll try though..

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket