. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

I pissed with myself...

I'm devastated.. i give up.. i dunno what's wrong with me.. was chatting with mummy just now, and she told me that about the problems she faced at work.. and that both our str-8 forward character pissed people off.. HeCk~

He just doesn't know how much i cared about him...doesn't know how much i loved him.. or perhaps, he knows.. he doesn't believe.. I'm using past tense here.. coz it's all history.. he's always saying that i never thought of his feelings.. oh well, I'm dumb.. stupid.. idiot.. slut.. bitch.. I spent the whole day doing something for him.. never done anything like that before.. efforts' gone to waste now.. i'll just throw it away..

He needs someone better... he can look for her.. perhaps if they were together, all these wouldn't happened.. she's perhaps more sensitive to his feelings? able to take care of him.. i'm really tired this time.. exhausted.. i dun have strength to carry on anymore.. i give up.. this time, i'll go away..

I'm gonna h.i.b.e.r.n.a.t.e..

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket