. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Gastric Flu!

oooOOH! this is interesting! Blogger has change its interface? *keke* can change font, font size, colour..can even add pic! *keke* that's interesting!

It's a rainy day again today, just finished a pack of maggi mee..i've stock up 10 packets of maggi mee..for my lunche everyday.. no other particular reasons, just that i'm lazy to get outta the house to buy lunch, and the only thing i can cook in maggi mee! Been down with what i intially thought was "food-poisoning", turned out to be gastric flu! *argh* vomit watever that goes into my stomach.. i've been either eating too much, or not eat at all..this irregular eating diet has been with me for years.. i must really do something about it...

GOLD! my girl's team won gold again this year! yeah... this is my 3rd gold medal.. and i dunno, just felt that it's like different from the past.. coz i did it with my favourite girls' team! Stef, Lynn & Charmain! *keke* The guys however, did not win anything..but they definately did much much better than before! with the new commitee~

Yesterday afternoon, he msn me.. he's nickname was "damn pissed and disappointed"...not sure if it was directed at me..coz shortly after i was online, he msged me "someone got bf liao hor? sitll pretend" ...i mean, i wasn't even pretending in the first place..hello?! i did not tell him i have a bf, that doesn't mean i dun have one right? Besides, he didn't even asked.. watever.. it's all over anyway..

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket