. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Pressure...

The weather looks gloomy today.. dampens my mood a little.. Fanny had her practical exam today, and she came outta the exam room crying.. She's took stressed up.. Mummy stressed her too much..actually, she really tried her best, i heard her practising the piano early in the morning.. Well, she's grade 5 this year..i mean, for a 12 year old girl, it's really very good already..she'll be taking grade 8 in Sec3, that's a very out-standing result!

I can totally understand how she feels.. My mummy used to stress me alot when i was young.. took up so many classes; ballet, art, abacus, swimming, piano, drums etc...too many.. ultimately, i only stick to piano and swimming.. Thank God, i've completed my grade 8 two years back.. she nags at me everyday just to practise the piano, and when i failed my grade 6 and 7, my ears never had peace at all.. Mummy's just trying to push us to our limits, to perform our best..but mummy never know that all me and fanny wanted was just kind words of encouragement..that's all..

Well, if Fanny really fails her grade 5, guess i'll teach her instead..

Went to Lynn's 21st bday on Sat.. Dar supposed to go with me, but i just couldn't wake him up *argh* Anyhow, i got to watch my Harry Porter.. then stayed over at Dar's place..

I'm going for lifeguard training tonight! weeEeE~ get to swim again, after so long.. and most importantly, getting to meet all my friends again!

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket