. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

It's DAR's Burfday!

It's Darling's birthday today! It's weird..ya, but i'm at his house now..came to his house in the morning to give him a surprise (though he doesn't seemed surprised at all) *gee* Wanted to stay over last night, but i can't..Mum's nagging at me already..*sobz* so poor Dar had to spend the cold cold night alone.. i will try to make it up to him..i'll try..

Duno wat's on his mind last night, he doesn't wanna spell it out..it's killing me.. i'm curious.. perhaps, he was upset that i wasn't there to spend the night with him..like how SHE used to do it.. I know when Dar is sad.. or whenever i make him unhappy, he will think of her.. He's still reading her blog, wanting to know more of her.. usually i can't tolerate this kinda thing..but this time.. i just tell myself, since i can't make him happy. let him do wat he wants..be it talk to her, msg her, read her blog, go out with her.....................................Let him be...

Never felt so useless in my life.. that my own bf still think of other girls when in a relationship with me.. i mean, *sigh* nobody will understand how a girl feels... how i feel....

I'm putting on a mask..i'm not real..i'm artificial..i'm f.a.k.e

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket