. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

一个人生活

This is a really old song.. but it kinda clearly dictates what's within me .. n o w..

this week's a very tedious week to get by.. very emotionally draining..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you've definately taken over my place.. no doubt about it.. in her heart at least... for the past 10 days, i never recieved any calls from that particular number. not until today. kinda made things really clear.. it's about time too.. coz it's been dragging too long.. felt relieved after that, but emotionally trashed.

What makes you think that i don't care abit? what makes you think i'm that strong? what makes you think that i've never given my all? though you never question me about these, but I can feel it from your tone.. you're actually comparing..
not as if i haven't shed a single tear.. i HAD given my all..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


那一夜我的冲动, 这辈子永远记得
带著心痛, 独自孤单飞过半个地球
作这样率性抉择, 心里头难免失落
一心想, 要把你遗忘在异乡的午后

我可以走得洒脱, 走得轻松, 忘愁忘忧
我想要的自由, 如果你没有, 请你放开手
到一个属於自己天空, 自在地遨游
一个人生活, 简单无欲无求

你的好, 你的坏, 我仍然留著一样也没带走
从今后一个人过, 没忧愁, 没烦忧

我可以走得洒脱, 走得轻松, 忘愁忘
我想要的自由, 如果你没有, 请你放开手
到一个属於自己天空, 自在地遨游 \
一个人生活, 简单无欲无求

一个人生活无欲也无求
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it's rather flattering when you're trying to be me.. but, you're not me.. and you're perfectly as good as who you really are. We're good in our own ways.. definately not flawless/perfect. Anyway, having said all these... i'll be there for you if you should need me *smile*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not come and question me about this blog entry.. if you think you're who i'm referring to.. because the last person i wanna talk to about this.. is to you..
I'm referring to at least 5 different pple in this entry.. so you probably won't know who i'm referring to..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A good friend of mine.. his dad passed away yesterday.. been going down everynight to show my little bit of care and concern for him. Met up a few friends whom i haven't met for ages.. and.. i realised, age's really catching up. Everyone's moving on..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i've been strong for 364 days.. lemme cry myself to sleep tonight.

p/s : I met someone really really cute today.. can't take my eyes @@ off you~ I'm glad i have your no, and that.. you have mine too.. Damn!

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket