. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

movies~

i've been watching too many movies lately..it's scary.. i watch 3 movies a week!
The Strangers with Jackson and WT
Hellboy 2 with Sam, Darren, James and Gan
Chi Bi with the folks.

i simply can't wait till the next sequel of Chi Bi. I hate to wait.. if not for the abrupt ending, i would have loved the show. humph!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
did you realise that you no longer seemed like who you used to be.. or maybe, this is the REAL you. But i'm just so not used to it.. how I wish you can be honest to me.. telling me exactly what you're thinking.. and how you're feeling.... somehow, i miss you... the old you......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
monday bluessssssssssss......

my monday ALWAYS starts with piano practices.. i have to play like 2 - 3 hours before lesson, if not my teacher will scream at me.. but having 5 - 7 students on Monday's nice.. and i have Superband to cheer me up at the end of the day! hee~ usually, a midnight movie too!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you didn't mention about it, I wouldn't have realised that we've been meeting everyday.. i only know that we met 3 times on wed..haha... anyway, we've only been meeting everyday for 6 days.. will make it one week by meeting tmr.. keke~ Thereafter, i know you won't have time for me.. probably won't see you for a week.. wellie, see if you have the "heart" to make time for me, ok?! *smile*

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket