. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

*unsatisfied

after typing this entry, i realised that my title is the exact opposite of my bestie's entry title! haha~

It’s really quite interesting.. that somehow, we just feel something for somebody we're quite close to... to find that when we get to know that person, we’d be emotionally trashed. The thrashy feeling fills the void of curiosity and interest. The clear blue(or pink!) sky, is suddenly filled with dark clouds, leaving us confused. Seems like..the more we know, the harder the heart gotta withstand the blow. Telling the stories to close ones.. somehow makes us feel more 'diseased'.. haha~

It's really difficult to express the feeling we feel D E E P inside us. Sigh.. Certainly, we would wanna know.. if the 'other' felt the same way as you too.. at that exact same moment.

Tsk tsk.. there's always hope for a better love.. Free to choose/move.. away from anyone who cause us harm.. who hurt us... *ouch* How can we literally tell the difference?! obsession, anger, sadness, hurt...etc...

hah~ maybe we weren’t really in love with that person in the first place. Probably... its just a SHORT connection of interest between our fantasy and reality.

MAYBE... I Love You.. for a short while.. not for long i hope..

Love this Remix version... just happened to come across this song in youtube.. no other special meaning attached to it...

Only last June when her old man ran away
She couldn't stop crying cause she knew he was gone to stay
10:35 on a lonely Friday night
She was standing by the fire and ooh she was looking alright

I asked her if she wanted to dance
And she said that
All she wanted was a good man
And wanted to know
If I thought I was qualified

And I said baby don't waste your time
I know what's on your mind
I may be qualified for a one night stand
But I could never take the place of your man

It hurt me so bad when she told me with tears in her eyes
He was all she ever had and now she wanted to die
He left her with a baby and another one on the way
She couldn't stop crying cause she knew he was gone to stay

She asked me if we could be friends
And I said oh honey baby that's a dead end
You know and I know
That we wouldn't be satisfied

And I said baby don't waste your time
I know what's on your mind baby
Wouldn't be satisfied with a one night stand
And I could never take the place of your man

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket