. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

*grin*

I got Kinder Bueno today! I'm so so so happy can! My day didn't really start quite well you know.. lesson at 9am, and i woke up at 9:05am! called up and changed to a later timing..then continue to sleep til 10am.. heehee.. then quickly got up and change.. and went for next class at 1030am.. went woodlands..then Jurong.. then i got my Bueno! so touched.. hur hur.. thank you bestie for my Kinder!

about 3 days ago, i was feeling so upset.. then i ate kinder bueno.. my fav chocolate!

Went for haircut at REDS.. then went for movie.. oh! met 欧阳兄 in town too.. took a poloroid photo.. hee..

Movie was entertaining.. 2.5 hours! and we're soooooo NOT late.. yeah! thot we're gonna miss the show quite abit.. but we didn't!

Going gyming and swimming tmr with bestie! then.. wanna do my hair and abit of shopping!

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket