. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Monday Pink~

Simply have no idea how to title my post.. shall just title it monday pink, coz it's a nice monday *smile* I woke up at 720am today! so early!! went for breakfast! i think it's the FIRST time this year i purposely woke up to eat breakfast.. got home at 9am and start to practise my piano for solid 2 hours.. wanna cry loh.. my fingers and arms ache like anything.. and i was perspiring though my aircon's on! can you picture how hard i practised? sigh.. must make my piano teacher read my blog.. hee~ went to nap for one hour.. really too tired, not used to waking up so early..

i found this kitten on my wheel! i was late for my class because of it.. tsk tsk.. it's so small!! very cute!! it simply just rest on it.. i unlocked my car with a loud beep.. it stayed still.. i open the driver's car door, it stayed still..i open the back door and bang it close, it stayed still...
i started my engine, it stayed still.. and i'm so late loh! i drove abit.. and it still stayed on my wheel.. then i drove off slowly, and it slid down..and walked away... no, it did not run.. it did a cat-walk away..so cool right! really very cute lah.. very small!
so sweet! i received this note on my wind shield..ya, i actually teared when i see this.. it's so touching loh.. just a short memo like that makes my day! it's quite difficult to make me tear, or to touch my heart.. but you did it.. oh man..
oh, and i just have to post this picture.. our dinner in town.. amazing right! Veron contributed half of it loh! scary.. i only contributed one plate..hee~ my fav. salmon sushi!
and i LOVE suppering on these nowadays.. one big plate of fruits! whenever my friends jio for supper, i'll order this.. and it's not cheap leh.. sigh.. one plate of fruits easily cost $6 to $8.. and i only eat half..

watched superband today..nicer than last week's... missed the first 2 team's performance though.. coz QC was stuck in a jam..

tata~ going to watch the results now~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket