. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

University

Ernest went for interview at NUS yesterday.. i really hope he'll get a place in there..

I hope i get replies from those unis i've applied too.. ya, thot the dateline for SIM was 15th April, but it's actually 31st March! freak... went down personally to SIM yesterday and found out that the dateline's extended to May! I can take my time now.. QC came to meet me at SIM.. and lunch at Megabitez.. it's been a long time since Ive eaten there.. even since Poly days.. coveniently, i can just walk over to SIM.. QC's first time in SIM, and it happened that yesterday was the graduation day! so.. can see many sqaure hats and parents all dressed up for the proud moments of their child..

I really dunno if i should study.. i've weighed the pros and cons.. studying would obviously be better.. just that, i don't think i can pick up the momentum again.. but if i dun study, i'll be wasting my time! I'm so super free everyday can! that i can crash QC's lecture like dunno how many times.. haha..
Some lecture on Albert Einstein..and his works...which i totally 'catch no ball'...the lecturer seemed really passionate on his field of studies.. on physics...
haha~ caught a guy sleeping! managed to snap a picture of him! got a can of green tea on the lecture desk somemore!
QC trying to be attentive.. he probably knows i'm taking a picture, so pretend to listen..haha.. he refuse to lemme copy notes.. so, i was busy with my viwawa and msn..with Ben at that time...telling me all about the haunted house he visited.. *rrrRRRr*
Finished a packet of gummy and M&Ms! Zonked.. anyway, all these pictures were taken last week...
This one below was taken yesterday.. ya, same lecture.. Albert Einstein..this time eating my Pocky Strawberry.. trying to move him mouth, so his eyelids won't shut.. and i witness for myself..the incident about 'Girl-Scouting'...haha~ wanted to load the video.. but, i guess..better not! feel like going up to the lecturer and shake his hand "I really enjoy your lecture alot!"..then run off..haha~

ok best friend.. you have a test on Albert Einstein on 10th April! remember to bring pencil, eraser & calculator! Be there 15mins before the exam! haha~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket