. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

#@(&(*!^&%@%*(!#&(*$^*&#)@*

You know..I am very pissed.. very very pissed.. Left Causeway Point at 1pm.. and was supposed to go Somerset to meet someone at 2pm.. guess what.. at 2pm..i'm still at Ang Mo Kio Ave 5 the exit there loh! freak.. Ya...my car's not moving AT ALL! I had time to stop and take photo! sorry..not stop and take photo.. my car's already STOPPED...idiot.. ido... ido.. i had to MMS to him..to show him that I'm REALLY stuck in a Jam.. sorry, not Jam...a MASSIVE JAM! see the sign!! "MASSIVE JAM TO PIE(TUAS)"!
and..i'm on the 1st LANE!! 1st lane also can jam!!! i think the 2nd and third lane and can go eat poo!!! and on the other side of the road also.. towards AMK, SLE... also jammed.. while taking this photo, a Subaru guy was grinning at me.. i saw him thru my rear mirror.. he must be thinking i'm a xiao char bor.. take photos of traffic jam..

I was SOoOooOo FRUSTRATED that i was ranting in my car...really loudly.. like all the bad words just come out.. KNNBCCB etc... wah..cannot take it! ya.. then msged QC and complained.. wanted to call.. but i think i will just cry.. ya.. i cry when i'm very angry..

the Verdict is..i exited through Braddell..and went home.. sorry friend.. i'm too pissed to go anywhere, meet anyone, do anything!


miss miss~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket