. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

刮刮乐

Thanks to YOU... if not for supper last night, I wouldn't have gotten 10 刮刮乐s for myself today.. anyway, 刮刮乐 is a scratch card..by Singapore Pools of course...$1 per card... ya.. and i bought 10.. you're supposed to scratch it.. and there are 6 numbers in the card... if the same dollar value appear 3 times, you win that dollar value... by the way, if you wanna buy, dun tell them 刮刮乐... "刮刮乐" is the name given by me..haha..
guess what? i won $12! haha.. $12 - $10(value of all 10 cards) = I still win $2!

I'm gonna use the $12 to buy 12 more 刮刮乐s later..

i tell you.. please don't buy 刮刮乐 if you haven't start buying them... it's highly addictive!

Current 刮刮乐 Statistics : Spent $10, won $12 (+$2)

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket